Students wishing to apply to the Noyce Scholarship Program must be a U.S. citizen or national or a permanent resident alien. Prospective students should be at least sophomores with a 3.2 overall gpa, and 3.2 gpa in all mathematics courses and all physics courses and have successfully completed the PHYS 275: Vibrations and Waves, MATH 200: Foundations of Mathematics, and ED 389: Foundations of Education. Applicants must submit:
- undergraduate Noyce application or graduate Noyce application
- current Truman transcript
- a statement of commitment to the Noyce service requirements
- endorsements from a professor in your major and an education professor or a high school teacher/mentor
- a 500-1500 word essay on “What drives me toward a career as a secondary STEM teacher”. Be sure to also address what your second certification area will be.